MONEY JARS

Put your pocket change in a jar each night when you come home from work.  Only touch this money once per month.  You might be surprized how fast the money will add up.  When the jar is full, or at the end of each month you can take the money to a bank and cash it in.  Now treat yourself to something that you have not done or had in a while.  It will be a real treat and will not hurt your budget.  I have actually seen people use this money for bigger things like savings bonds for grandchildren.  It is yours to do with as you see fit.  Enjoy it and make it something special.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.