BORAX - The Natural Bug Killer


What are some good uses for Borax?  Did you know that Borax could be used for much more than washing your laundry or dishes? 



Borax is a natural bug repellant.  You can use Borax to get rid of fleas, ants and even roaches. How is that for a tough, yet natural product?!  Just sprinkle the Borax powder behind your refrigerator so that pets and children can't get to it and say goodbye to your pest problem. Borax is a fabulous tool for many household problems but can be deadly for children and pets if eaten. If there is any chance of a child or pet getting near the Borax I would not recommend using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.