How to save money on groceries without clipping coupons



Ten ways to spend less on the food you buy.

By Andrea Dashiell

Special to The Seattle Times

On TV, extreme couponers can save 99 percent off their grocery bill, but in real life, few of us have the time (or maybe, dedication) to pull that off. But we can still save a significant amount of money on our groceries each week by putting forth just a little bit of effort.

If clipping coupons isn't on your list of things to do, but shaving $25-$50 off your monthly grocery bill is, here are a few ways to make it happen. 



If you are interested in ways to save money on your groceries then read Andrea's article below. I found it to be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.