Is ALLYOU magazine really worth purchasing?


ALLYOU magazine is only sold at Wal-Mart or online.  All You is said to be created for the American woman looking for real value.  All You is said to be written to give affordable solutions for women.  Is all this true about All You?  I have read All You magazine and I must tell you the truth.  This magazine is filled with coupons, I am not talking coupons that most of us don't use. I am talking about real money saving coupons that the average person will find beneficial.  All You covers many, many topics, and that alone makes this magazine worth the money spent to purchase one magazine or even a year's subscription.  It is filled with many tips on how to save money. We are talking anything from cheap, nutritional meals to ideas for making products. If that isn't enough to make it worth your while to purchase All You, then what about the contest where you can win some fantastic stuff as well as sweepstakes offers. So, is ALLYOU worth the money?  In my option, it is very much worth your money.  If you want to see for yourself pick up a copy at Wal-Mart or look at one in your local library.  If you can only afford one magazine this year, I would have to say, in my opinion, that All You is the magazine that you will want to own for sure. Don't take my word for it.  Check it out for yourself.  
When you fall in love with All You drop me a note to tell me what your favorite features are about this all in one, All You magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.