"Free Safe Text" app aims to curb texting and driving.

"Free Safe Text" app will respond for you when you are not able to return a text.

Just saw this great app today and wanted to share it with you my readers.  According to KY3 News this app sends automated responses to texts when someone is driving or busy. This app is designed to help reduce the loss of lives that we see every year from people that are send a text while driving.  It will automatically send a response when the app is set to respond.  This FREE app is available for Android devices. To take a closer look at this FREE life saving app visit http//freesafetext.com or search for it on your Google Play store. I am very excited about this app because now you can just set your phone and it will take care of any text that may come in until you are safely at your distention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.