Reduce Your Fuel Bill


According to businessdayonline.com there are several ways to reduce your car's fuel bill. I have blogged on a few of these ways before in my other post but since gas prices keep getting higher I felt that this is worth talking about again.



1.  Slow down.  Simply reducing your speed can decrease your fuel use.
2.  Check your tire pressure.  Under-inflated tires are one of the most commonly ignored causes of bad MPG.
3.  Check your car's air filter.  A dirty air filter restricts the flow of air in to the engine, which harms performance and economy.  If you cannot see light coming through it, you need a new one.

These are just a few ideas that may help you reduce the fuel use in your car.  What other ideas do you have to reduce your fuel bill?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.