Small, Easy Ways To Save Money

On average, bringing your lunch could save you between five to ten dollars per day.  Now this might not sound like much but it will add up very fast.  That is a savings of $100.00 to $200.00 per month.  We are talking an average of $1,200.00 to $2,400.00 per year.

Now look at the sodas and coffee you are purchasing.  Bring your own from home and watch the savings add up.  The same goes with the snack machine.  You can save a lot of money when you bring your own snacks.  Just try it for a month and put that money in a jar for something fun.  I bet you will be surprised how much you will have at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.