What appliances save on my energy bills?

Toaster ovens and microwave ovens will save money because they use less energy and heat faster.  They are also smaller so they are easier to keep clean.  Now you are saving time as well as money.



When purchasing new appliances look at the energy rating sticker.  The energy rating will give you a good idea of which one is best for you and your needs.  Large appliances like refrigerators and deepfreezes also have these stickers.
Always remember to unplug the small appliances, or turn off the power strip, when not in use to help with energy savings.  You will, of course want to leave your refrigerator or deepfreeze plugged in and turned on so your food doesn't spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.