Free Shipping Codes

When shopping online always comparison-shop.  After you are sure that you have found the best deal, do not finalize the sale until you check for a free shipping code.  Do a Google search for "free shipping code sites" before you pay for shipping.  You can usually fide free shipping codes for almost any online store.  



When you find a free code that is for the store that you are shopping at, just type in the code, again you have saved.  Sometimes if you check out the online store that you're shopping in it might even have a free shipping code available.  In most cases paying for shipping is just an extra cost that you don't have to pay.  Do your homework and save on the shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.