Try It as a sample first.

I like to try samples, if possible, before I buy a new item.  Many department stores have a samples aisle where you can purchase a sample size of certain items.  These are usually items such as shampoo or other hygiene items.  You can sometimes even find samples of food products.  With the cost of everything rising, it is better to try a new product through a sample first rather than purchasing said item at full size and full price and later find out that you don't even like the said item. 
There are many ways to get samples; sometimes you can even get free samples.  Many websites offer free samples daily.  Your favorite department store’s website is a good place to start, just check for daily samples.
You can also visit the website of your favorite item, many times they offer free samples or coupons.
You may also want to type "free samples" into Google to see the list of web sites that offer samples.  Free is always a great way to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.