SECOND-HAND STORES

Second-hand are some of my favorite places to shop for great savings.  Stores like Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity and other second-hand stores are a nice place to start looking for that special deal.  You can find anything from jeans to furniture.  Sometimes you can even find collector items.  I have found items with the original store’s price tags still on them.
Some of these second-hand stores have sale days and membership cards where you can get even better savings.  All you have to do is look around for signs or ask a sales clerk.
Check your local yellow pages for second hand stores in your area.  Each second hand store has its own methods of donating money back to the community.  When using second hand stores you're not only helping yourself but your community as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.