Is Salt Beauty's Next Big Ingredient


Is Salt Beauty's Next Big Ingredient?
By YouBeauty.com | Love Your Body
Salt on Your Skin: Pros and Cons
Sea salt can leach moisture out of your skin. But it's a wonderful exfoliant. "In its raw, crystal form, salt stimulates skin renewal and boosts radiance," says Idit Gandelman, Global Head of Training at Ahava (a skincare company based on Dead Sea minerals). A handful of coarsely ground sea salt, mixed with skin-nourishing grapeseed oil can slough off dead skin cells, while the oil replenishes moisture.

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE
 http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/salt-beautys-next-big-ingredient-123400868.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.