Snip Snip - The New Way To Save

I found this article on a new coupon app. - thanks NBC NEWS.com.  A new way to make sure that your coupons are with you at all times.  


It's something that happens all too often -; you are in the checkout line at a store and realize that you left a money-saving coupon at home. Coupon-clipping is making a resurgence in this economy and smartphones can help you maximize your savings.
Saving money is a snap with Snip Snap -- a new app that turns your smartphone into a coupon library.

Interested?  Click the link for more information on this new app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.