Save Money onTextbooks



At KCKCC, a novel way to save money on textbooks
BY MARÁ ROSE WILLIAMS The Kansas City Star

An effort to further literacy is what initially got Crane-Smith and students at the college’s Intercultural Center to spend hundreds of hours collecting, sorting and reselling books of all kinds as part of KCKCC’s My Shelf to Yours book program.

For more information on how to save money on textbooks read Ms. Williams' article below.








http://www.kansascity.com/2012/10/14/3867403/at-kckcc-a-novel-way-to-save-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.