Can I save money with the internet?

If you have high-speed internet you can save in so many ways.  You could drop your cable television service and use Hulu or iTunes to get free movies and many television shows as well.  You can use Skype to talk with friends and relatives that you cannot travel to see as often as you would like.  You could even drop your landline and use a Magic Jack to allow you to have an extra phone line.  Type Magic Jack into Google and check out how it works.
Many colleges offer free classes online.  Just type in free college classes in Google and start learning.  You will not get a degree with these free classes; however, you can take a class and see if this is a subject that you would be interested in taking.
Many very good colleges do offer classes for a degree online, so now you can get your education and not even leave your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.