SHOPPING IN BULK

You can buy many nonperishable items in bulk form.  You can use your coupons on these items and save even more money.  Always check the per unit price to make sure that you are indeed getting the best deal.
If you buy your non-perishables on sale or use a coupon, the savings is even greater.  You could even shop with a friend and split the items and the cost, this way you can also share coupons to benefit both households. 
There are many places to get great deals on bulk shopping.  I would suggest checking both online as well as your local discount stores and of course even bigger stores that specialize in bulk items. 
If you look around you can find some great deals.  Again, always check per unit price.  A great deal is only a great deal if you are saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.