Best Time To Buy An Item

Most everyone knows that you can get good deals after Christmas on Christmas items.  We also know that at the end of each season you can get deals on overstock seasonal items that didn't sell.
What many people don't know is that there are also seasons for buying cars or even appliances.  I have noticed that most car dealerships and even appliance stores send out flyers during the last quarter of the year with big sales to reduce inventory in order to make room for their next year’s inventory.  This can be a big savings to us the consumer.
The savings goes way past just a few items.  Did you know that most big-ticket items you wish to purchase have a season?  Do a Google search on "the best time to buy" whatever it is you're looking for.  Almost every big-ticket item has a buying season.  Do your research and enjoy the big savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.