How do I get germs off my cutting board?

How do I get germs off my cutting board? 



How do I get germs off my cutting board?  Ok, so you have used your cutting board for something that has left germs behind.  How do you get rid of those nasty germs that could make your family sick without adding harmful chemicals?  You guessed it … this is another great job for vinegar.  Using vinegar when washing your cutting boards can help remove those harmful germs.   I like to wash almost any hard surface in my house with vinegar.  Just mix half vinegar and half water for most jobs.  If you are concerned about the vinegar smell then you may want to add a few drops of citrus oil.  I don't add anything to my vinegar mixture because in most cases the smell will evaporate very quickly. 
How do you use vinegar in your home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.