Are you struggling to pay your bills?

From time to time, we have all just been down on our luck.  If it hasn't happened to you then you're truly fortunate.  Most of us have had a loss of job or had major medical problem that left us searching for answers on how to regain control of our financial lives or even just how to feed our families. 

If you are in this spot, please don't feel ashamed.  I have been there myself, many of us have.  There is help out there for you in the form of many different agencies.  These agencies are set up to help you to meet your financial needs.  If you qualify, these agencies can help with your utility bills, medical bills and many other needs.  I know that asking for help can be embarrassing but remember that many of us have been where you are now.  Swallow your embarrassment and make some phone calls.  I would suggest that you check with your local community action agency for ideas on where to start.  It is ALWAYS worth the try. There is nothing wrong with getting temporary help to get back on your feet.  You could even go online and type in something like "government help with utilities".  The help is there, so start making those calls and sleep better tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.