Natural anit-fungal product.

Do you know of a product that is both natural and strong enough to be an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-mildew product?  I have a great natural product for you.  I use this product along with many other products in my home because it is both cheaper and safer than your normal household cleaners.  This great product is Hydrogen Peroxide.  Hydrogen Peroxide has natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-mildew properties? This makes it another great all-purpose cleaner. 


I am a big fan of Hydrogen Peroxide.  You will find that I blog about Hydrogen Peroxide on many occasions.  I feel that it is one of the top three cheap products that has more uses than most people even realize.  Keep checking back for more ideas on how to use Hydrogen Peroxide.  Until then how do you use Hydrogen Peroxide in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to join me on this journey of Learning To Save And Live Well. I welcome your comments, but ask for the comfort of all my readers that you keep your comments courteous. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.